Skip navigation |
Freedom of information
A to Z
Find my nearest
Leisure and culture
Do it online
Council, government and democracy
About the council
Calendar of meetings
Minutes and agendas
Local Government Reform
Register of interests
Councillor Tom Hartley
This register of interests was published on Friday, 4th May, 2012, 12.14 pm.
Browse previous submissions
View history of changes
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Tom Hartley, a member of Belfast City Council give notice of the following financial interests:
1. Please state your employment, business carried out, trade or profession or any remunerated Partnerships or Directorships
Description of your employment activity
Name of Employer or Body
Board Member - Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
2. Please detail any directorships in Public or Private companies which unremunerated
Name of company
3. Do you have an interest in any house, land or buildings within the Council area other than any home used for personal residential purposes of for a partner of any dependant child which is of a substantial value or from which a substantial income is derived?
Address of property/location of land
4. Do you have any shares or securities in a company or organisation which may be significant to the work and operation of the Council?
Name of company/organisation
5. Do you have any contracts with Belfast City Council?
Description of contract
6. Please state any non-financial interests such as membership of Public Bodies, Companies, Clubs, Societies, Trade Unions and Voluntary Organisations.
Name of organisation
Belfast Visitor and Convention Bureau - Board Member
West Belfast Partnership Board - Board Member
Top of page