The Northern Ireland Local Government Association seeks to promote, strengthen and modernise the local government sector in Northern Ireland.
· provides a forum for debate;
· develops policy positions for the local government sector based on the best available policy advice;
· facilitates the relationship between Government and the sector;
· provides cost effective services on behalf of the sector, and
· seeks opportunities to develop and promote the sector generally.
Further information on the work of the Association can be found at the following link:
Belfast City Council is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.